New! Cubicle Escapa!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahaha, 0.059 on first try...I zigged when I should have zagged.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    Once one reaches the elite MCNGP status, you'd be amazed at how much free
    time one has. The pay rawks, too.

    Frisbee®, Jan 12, 2007
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    Hey, the servers are serving, the routers are routing, the Indian (dot not
    feather) is programming. My work here is done.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    You get paid for being an MCNGP? LOL, cool!

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    Only when the dot is left out of the "dot com" and they forget to
    program that in. Or their tech-support doesn't support the "dot" in
    "dot com".

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 12, 2007
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    I wish things were going that smoothly here. The servers are serving and
    the routers are routing, but some of the computers aren't computing, and
    the ISPs aren't all cooperating so I have a few locations down. I just got
    off the phone with a b!tch at one of those locations. It took all of
    restraint not to tell her that the sooner she shut the f**k up the sooner I
    could call MCI.

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    It took all of
    You should never restrain yourself. Leave the restraints to me.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Actually Julia, I think Doom here means to leave the restraints ON him....you
    should NEVER leave them WITH him, never know what you'll find tied up when you
    get back.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  13. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    *mutters under breath*
    you [email protected]@rd

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  14. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    Sure - plus there's groupies, unlimited use of the of the Gulfstream, and
    free coffee refills.

    0x22

    kpg, Jan 12, 2007
  15. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    BTW where is the Gulfstream. Oh sh1t!!
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!1ONE111!

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  16. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    I would check in Canada first.