  1. my documents, outlook, office 2003, etc. i can reinstall most stuff but
    don't know about outlook. is there a program to use to transfer this
    information like i used in XP? charles kuchar.

    charles kuchar, Oct 26, 2009

  2. charles kuchar

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Oct 26, 2009

  3. Thank you. i do have a 2g flash drive that i can use to transfer. i was
    concerned about the ide drives in my old computer and i don't think my new
    one uses them. i know it is an itel board with an e8400 processor. it
    should be a recent issue from intel. my old board is a d815 that just keeps
    on working... but too slow to work with my camera videos. charlie

    charles kuchar, Oct 26, 2009