    image management tools. Any feedback is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Dave Broccardo

    Dave, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Dave

    Andy Guest

    Nice website Broccardo, but I see one serious problem. Please modify your
    links to other websites so they open in new window. Otherwise it is easy to
    lose connection to your site. Do it now before is not to late and you do not
    have to many links to fix.
    Andy.

    Andy, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Dave

    Alan Terry Guest

    The text should be made to be readable on screens lass than 1000 pixels
    wide without having to scroll sideways.

    Alan Terry, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Dave

    MikeWhy Guest

    Hold the shift key while clicking the link to open in a new window (in IE).
    Right click on the link for other options also.

    MikeWhy, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Dave

    Andy Guest

    Really ?????? It is so easy to open in a new window ????? Thanks a lot for
    your help. I know how to built a perfect website I know HTML and JavaScript
    I know how to built a website in Flash and Director but did not know how to
    open in a new window. You are a Wizard who knows me better than me !!!
    Perhaps Gordon should post information for others who doesn't, know that is
    an option (in IE) to open in a new window ????. Otherwise he can easily lose
    a lot of people browsing his website.

    Andy, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Dave

    Todd Walker Guest

    You have ads on your site for Broadway Photo, Royal Camera, and Express
    Camera, three of the biggest ripoff artists in the internet camera
    business. I realize you might not have control over what ads are put
    there, but those of us who have been around the digital camera world for
    a while know those vendors and to me anyway, seeing ads for them reduces
    your site's credibility significantly.

    --
    __________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Nov 28, 2003
  7. Dave

    SD Guest

    Btw opening in new window is not a recommended procedure and the
    target=_blank is not part of the HTML strict standard. It is also very
    annoying to have things open in new windows. If I want somehting in a
    new window I will choose to do so. I do not want page developers to make
    that choice for me.

    SD, Dec 4, 2003