New - Black 300D for Europe

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RTJ, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. RTJ

    RTJ Guest

    RTJ, Sep 8, 2004

  2. RTJ

    ittsy Guest

    Black bodied cameras have the common perception of looking more
    professional. You don't see too many shiny cameras at press events.
    Light-colored lenses are another story, however.
    :)

    ittsy, Sep 9, 2004

  3. I think the story embedded in the headline on this Canon-Germany
    webpage is sweet: The 300D is still a camera for amateurs, but
    now - for a few euros more - you can have one with a "profi-look".

    Wonder how many prospective customers like being tagged as
    amateurs who want to pretend they're professionals?

    Gisle Hannemyr, Sep 9, 2004