New (and improved!) DVD Price comparison site

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by brett.hambridge@gmail.com, Feb 1, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    Following quite comprehensive feeback from this group and others I have
    modified the interface for my new region 2 DVD price comparison site.

    http://www.billybargain.co.uk

    I would really appreciate any feedback that you might have.

    The feedback received previously included: Poor design (sometimes very
    poor design!), good searches but sometimes "indifferent results", Fast
    Searches, comprehensive range of retailers.

    I have mainly been working on site design at this stage and am
    currently working on improving search methods.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Brett

    , Feb 1, 2006

  2. Justin Guest

    It's not possible for something that is new to be improved.

    Justin, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    What about the new Z06 ?

    , Feb 2, 2006
  4. Guest

    Fair point - I should have called it 1 week old site with some
    modificaions ;-)

    , Feb 2, 2006
  5. Invid Fan Guest

    I assume, from a quick look at the site, that there's no actual content
    yet? I can find titles but no stores or prices :)

    Invid Fan, Feb 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    Not sure what you're seeing. You should be able to see titles either
    by using the category menu or search bar.

    Once you find the title and click on it you will then get more details
    about the DVD and be able to compare prices.

    Let me know if you still can't see anything
    Brett

    , Feb 2, 2006
  7. Invid Fan Guest

    Ah, it's suddenly started working :) Before clicking on the title just
    gave me the blank form, but now it's filled out with info and links.
    Now it's a job of randomly clicking to find stores that ship to the
    US...

    Invid Fan, Feb 2, 2006