    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as yepp continued:
    And in 5 years have never used them before - amazing !!

    slumpy, Oct 13, 2003

  2. yepp

    trout Guest

    Now, is that any way to talk to a Customer?

    trout, Oct 13, 2003

  3. yepp

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
    Well I ain't getting paid.

    slumpy, Oct 13, 2003
  4. yepp

    Leslie Guest

    Use access4less.net as your isp and then for web acceleration go to
    proxyconn.com as proxyconn doesn't degrade image quality (see
    starpower email) I've tried all the web accelerators out there and
    proxyconn delivered the pages much faster than slipstreams or propel.
    Do yourself a favor and use proxyconn

    Leslie, Oct 15, 2003