    It's probably reached the mantle by now and headed for the core, from the looks
    of things before I winked him out of existence in my client.

    "The bogometer exploded during its first whine, which says something."

    Mara, Oct 12, 2003

  2. It was on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:58:11 -0500, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara made this utterance:
    I think it's come from the Planet Stupid, & can't find it's way back...
    Oh! I wondered why it was raining shit! <g>

    William Poaster, Oct 13, 2003

  3. yepp

    Mara Guest

    Well, that too - now, tell me what you're referring to?

    "I'm a bit confused, here."

    Mara, Oct 13, 2003
  4. It was on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:27:03 -0500, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara made this utterance:
    In the UK, 'bog' can also be a slang word for toilet. <g>

    William Poaster, Oct 13, 2003
  5. yepp

    Mara Guest

    So, I achieved a double-poke in one post? Excellent! LOL!

    "It's _good_ to be the QoE."

    Mara, Oct 13, 2003
  6. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Mara said:
    When I was a barman, I had a young lady ask me for a double-entendre, so I gave
    her one :-D

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003
  7. It was on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:45:24 -0500, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara made this utterance:
    <G>

    William Poaster, Oct 13, 2003
  8. yepp

    anthonyberet Guest

    Yepp, in a weird way I have to take my hat off to you.
    Its been a long time since I saw somebody make such a tit of themselves
    anywhere on Usenet.
    -And that is saying a *lot*.
    bounce.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Oct 13, 2003
  9. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:29:48 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by yepp in message
    "A educated customer"? Oh, yeah, I suppose if you call third grade
    "educated".
    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2215

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 13, 2003
  10. yepp

    gangle Guest

    17

    "yepp" wrote

    gangle, Oct 13, 2003
  11. yepp

    gangle Guest

    You know nothing about idiocy, you ISP simpleton.

    gangle, Oct 13, 2003
  12. yepp

    Mara Guest

    But "yepp" surely does.

    "The nic sounds like something the dog puked up. And the posts read the same."

    Mara, Oct 13, 2003
  13. yepp

    Greg M Guest

    Nope!You.....

    It's between 17.

    Greg M, Oct 13, 2003
  14. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:57:17 -0400, In the heat of the moment, "yepp"
    If they have access numbers for you, then I highly recommend
    access4less.net for a basic ISP The $4.95 per month is just that. No
    need to prepay for more than one month.

    BTW.... Even though it is hard, I am restraining myself from providing
    derogatory terms to describe your posts, I must admit that this has been
    one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a very long time.

    LOL indeed.

    Bill Schowengerdt, Oct 13, 2003
  15. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    I was never a hippy, either.

    °Mike°, Oct 13, 2003
  16. It was on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:58:20 -0700, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that gangle made this utterance:
    Nah, he's a *lot* younger than 17....

    "Or at least he posts like it."

    William Poaster, Oct 13, 2003
  17. yepp

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as yepp continued:
    By British I hope you mean "English" ?

    slumpy, Oct 13, 2003
  18. yepp

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as yepp continued:
    I just had to repost this for my own amusement.
    Funniest thing I've read in years !!

    slumpy, Oct 13, 2003
  19. yepp

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as yepp continued:
    For you it doesn't.

    slumpy, Oct 13, 2003
  20. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I hope he asks Santa for a dictionary for Christmas.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003