    yepp said:
    And we have to make examples of people.
    Enjoy.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003

  2. yepp

    yepp Guest

    No joint. Just age and common sense. If my respones and comments are
    hard to understand, then just ignore. No loss to me.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003

  3. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yepp said:
    Not me, someone else can have that pleasure.
    You want to learn the hard way, that's fine by me.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  4. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    You really don't know what you have let yourself in for do you?

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  5. yepp

    trout Guest

    No, I'm not in England; you tiny-minded, drooling twit. And if
    you're not a troll, you may as well be; as your IQ seems to be somewhat
    less than that of an average house-plant.
    I imagine the term "plonk" is on the long list of things you don't
    understand. I don't care. I really don't care.

    *PLONK*

    trout, Oct 12, 2003
  6. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Put the joint down, clear your head, and come back when you make sense.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  7. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Why do you keep changing the subject line?

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  8. yepp

    trout Guest

    Yes, sometimes the line between trolls and the willfully stupid is
    so fine as to be not worth the consideration.

    trout, Oct 12, 2003
  9. yepp

    yepp Guest

    No. I have access to newsgroups from a paid service.

    Oh, well.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  10. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Hmn., I am not a Jew.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  11. yepp wrote in
    Common sense, you show you don't have any.
    Age, yes, that brings on senility, which you seem to show in
    abundance.

    (snip)

    play with yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  12. yepp

    Mara Guest

    And you decided that you were the new moduhrator before or after your first
    post?

    Searched Groups for group:24hoursupport.helpdesk author:yepp. Results 1 - 1 of
    1. Search took 0.14 seconds.

    This group is open to anyone, anywhere, for any reason they should happen to
    dream up, and you are a bigot as well as an idiot, apparently.

    http://www.duke.edu/eng169s2/group4/alok/English/map.htm

    "Evangelism:

    Everyone is tempted from time to time to evangelize, to stride boldly into the
    enemy's camp and throw down the gauntlet. We will never see the end of people
    who pop up on comp.sys.intel praising Macs and Amigas; who send mail to the
    SKEPTIC list that flying saucers really, truly do exist; who enlighten the
    Buddhist newsgroups that they're all bound for hell, and on and on.

    In the entire history of the net, no one has managed to do this without looking
    like a complete idiot."

    That's you, twit. Now, run along and ask you Mommy if you can have your nap now.

    "And perhaps your bottle as well."

    <snip>

    Mara, Oct 12, 2003
  13. yepp

    Mara Guest

    Apparently not, which is rather a pity since s/h/it's doing such an excellent
    job of it.

    "Pity that being good at being stupid doesn't count."
    <snip>

    Mara, Oct 12, 2003
  14. yepp

    yepp Guest

    I am looking like a dickhead compared to what?

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  15. yepp

    alastair Guest

    Yepp. From a completely objective outsiders point of view,you really are
    looking like a utter dickhead.Please desist.

    alastair, Oct 12, 2003
  16. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    If 'it' wasn't so pitiful, 'it' would be funny.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  17. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Just the jerk that I anticipated.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  18. yepp

    yepp Guest

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  19. yepp

    alastair Guest

    The head of my dick.

    alastair, Oct 12, 2003
  20. yepp

    Mara Guest

    Nor I. Some posters are just too God-awfully idiotic to waste even a nanosecond
    on, and to quote one of my favorite phrases, this twit makes a lobotomized
    flatworm look like Albert Einstein.

    "Apologies to AE. And to lobotomized flatworms, world-wide."

    Mara, Oct 12, 2003