    What the hell are you blathering on about now?
    Have you ANY idea on how stupid you appear?

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003

  2. yepp

    yepp Guest

    You must be out of mind.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003

  3. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    More to the point... who in their right mind would try
    to help a moron like you. Bye bye.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  4. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    °Mike° said:
    He still hasn't woken up to the fact that "this" is not "an internet service".

    He needs to go here www.absey-vine.co.uk/you.html

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  5. yepp

    yepp Guest

    you are named a "Nutter" in your country and it doesn't take a rocket
    scientist to decipher that definition.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  6. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    He is still comatose, full stop.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  7. yepp

    yepp Guest

    The only reason you think I am a troll is because you don't have answers
    and in your small mind has never thought about it before so it is best to
    disregard me and questions. Too deep for you.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  8. yepp

    yepp Guest

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  9. yepp

    yepp Guest

    and yepp. What is your point?

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  10. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Why would a posting cause email spam? Why in the world would you post such
    a stupid message?

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  11. yepp

    yepp Guest

    In England. We have to make allowances for these people.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  12. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Only a Brit would say something so childish.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  13. yepp

    trout Guest

    I think you are one the best examples of loud, brazen ignorance that
    I've ever seen post to this newsgroup.
    The point is; that you are using a valid domain (nospammers.com)
    that IS OWNED by someone else, in your address.
    As this is scanned by spammers in a public place, such as this
    international newsgroup; you ARE causing someone else to receive spam.
    Now, as you've demonstrated that you don't have a clue what Usenet
    is, newsgroups are, or even what you're trying to accomplish here, I
    suggest you do a little reading on the subject before you make yourself
    appear more foolish than you already do.

    trout, Oct 12, 2003
  14. yepp

    alastair Guest

    Guys,guys,like how about some T.V,looks good tonight.

    alastair, Oct 12, 2003
  15. yepp

    yepp Guest

    God you people are sick.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  16. yepp

    yepp Guest

    If you make examples of people, then you have a lot of work ahead.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  17. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Well, you spent the time to read and post replies about 4 times.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  18. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    What will it take to stop you from kooking out?

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  19. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    Nice try, trout, but I reckon this one must be in competition with RtS.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  20. yepp

    yepp Guest

    I have not let myself in for anything. Grow up.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003