    yepp said:
    It isn't a British support group, it is one of many thousands of uneset
    newsgroups that you can access via your ISP's free usenet service.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003

  2. yepp

    yepp Guest

    What exactly are you trying to say?

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003

  3. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    You haven't asked for any advice. You just made a
    statement, and assumed (firstly) that this group was
    part of your ISP, and (secondly) after I explained, that
    it was a British support group - you didn't even bother
    to read the links I gave you!

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  4. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, it is.
    No, they don't.
    Speak for yourself, idiot.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  5. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Buch of stuffy people and personalities to boot. Go shoot foxes.

    This newsgroup is open to anyone having problems with Internet service.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  6. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    It is NOT a British support group - hell, it's not even a
    support group, in the sense that you mean. Read the
    damn links I posted, and you might become a little more
    aware about what newsgroups and usenet are.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  7. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Who in their right mind would read your sorry ass site. Not me.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  8. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yepp said:
    I do know about the net and services provided, that's why I'm a virtual ISP and
    webmaster as opposed to you who can't tell when he is being caught out.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  9. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yepp said:
    Stop using the keyboard to type crap, and try *reading* what is being said to
    you.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  10. yepp

    yepp Guest

    For your information, I hung up on them. You just don't get customer
    service do you? You are so limited in your Internet service that you never
    thought of competition or services or rates. You are the loser here.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  11. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  12. yepp

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yepp said:
    You have quickly spiralled into trolldom.
    Bye.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  13. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Do you know what a customer is?

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  14. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Welp, I am a educated customer and have been using the Internet since
    1998. Probably around your "prom date" time and if you ever had a date,
    that would be funny.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  15. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  16. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm not surprised your ISP hung up on you. DAMN!

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  17. yepp

    yepp Guest

    God, you people are [email protected]! This is not a new thing from starpower.net.
    It is offered with all dial-up services for an additional fee.

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  18. yepp

    °Mike° Guest

    Please re-munge your email address. You are using a
    valid domain.

    whois -h whois.internic.net nospammers.com

    Registrant:
    Robert Kane
    2933 Thunderbird Drive
    Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
    US

    Registrar: DOTSTER
    Domain Name: NOSPAMMERS.COM
    Created on: 06-JUN-02
    Expires on: 06-JUN-04
    Last Updated on: 06-JUN-02

    Administrative, Technical Contact:
    Kane, Robert
    2933 Thunderbird Drive
    Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
    US
    520-378-1919

    Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS2.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS3.NAMERESOLVE.COM
    NS4.NAMERESOLVE.COM

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  19. yepp

    yepp Guest

    Let you answer the original question

    You are a virtual ISP?

    yepp, Oct 12, 2003
  20. yepp

    Boomer Guest

    Uninstall it.

    [snip]

    Did you read the replies from yesterday?

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N24552036
    or

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    8&threadm=bm940p%2484r%241%40bob.news.rcn.net&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fs
    afe%3Dimages%26ie%3DISO-8859-
    1%26as_uauthors%3D4jbbx54987%2540nospammers.com%26as_scoring%3Dd%26lr
    %3D%26num%3D100%26hl%3Den
    You don't like rcn.com?
    Contact them.
    http://www.rcn.com/contact/index.php