    but over the last few days appears to be happening more often. Any
    ideas what could be wrong? I've checked all the connections and they
    are secure.

    Mark, Jun 16, 2005

  2. That's what comes of buying something second-hand.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Mark

    Pennywise Guest

    |>I have a 17" LCD monitor (make: Video Seven) which I bought 3 months ago
    |>from Amazon.co.uk. Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed
    |>(particularly when viewing anything with a white background) the colour
    |>will sometimes keep flickering from being pure white to a dirty dull
    |>white (like a white with a tint of yellow) Doesn't do it all the time
    |>but over the last few days appears to be happening more often. Any
    |>ideas what could be wrong? I've checked all the connections and they
    |>are secure.

    Could be the backlight going bad.
    google: lcd backlight.

    Pennywise, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Was new not 2nd hand.

    Mark, Jun 16, 2005
  5. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Thanks. Just had a quick search and looks like that could well be the
    problem. It's still under warranty so at least I'll have a bit of
    technical info to through at them.

    Mark, Jun 16, 2005