    xu_ly Guest

    This disaster happened mostly because of virus. So don't worry about your
    system. You can clean your system for virus and some horse.

    xu_ly, May 4, 2004

  2. I went to tune to Nevis Radio Online www.nevisradio.co.uk and listen
    to the programme. After about 20 seconds, my computer blue screened,
    crashed and rebooted.

    I was very surprised by this as I often listen to the BBC radio and
    other music sites with no problem. I also note that Nevis Radio is
    much louder for a given volume setting than other radio providers.

    I run Windows 2000 with a 1GHz processor and 512 MHz of DDR RAM. I
    also have a broadband connection.

    Any suggestions, anyone?

    Alasdair Baxter, May 4, 2004

  3. xu_ly

    °Mike° Guest

    It's not Nevis Radio that's the problem. What
    was the error message? Check your Event
    Viewer for the precise message.

    Start / Run / eventvwr.msc

    °Mike°, May 5, 2004