Never Spend Hours Bargain Hunting For Overpriced Junk Ever Again!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sneaker23, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. sneaker23

    sneaker23 Guest

    Guys,

    For those interested..

    Secrets Revealed By: Becken
    http://stores.ebay.com/Becken-Stores

    Are you tired of spending hours bargain hunting? Have you ever wondered
    if the junk you bought is worth the price you paid? Do you want to
    proudly show your purchases to the world, instead of hiding them away
    while your family and friends treat you like a laughing stock?

    Secret to True Bargain Hunting Revealed!

    True bargain hunting means that, instead of paying retail on junk, you
    will receive first class merchandise at discount prices. There are very
    few stores on eBay that offer this kind of true Bargain. That's why
    we, at Becken, have collected all the bargain outlets into one store.

    But You Must Act Now! Before the Secret Burns Out!

    As much as we want to allow everyone to enjoy true bargain, we must
    follow the prices our suppliers gave us. Since this bargain secret has
    been revealed to the world, our suppliers may need to adjust the
    pricings soon. If you want to enjoy true discount pricing, you must
    make your purchases now!

    Do you have any more questions before you are ready to proceed? Email
    us at , and we will respond to you as soon
    as possible.

    P.S. Make sure you are updated with our news. Sign up to our newsletter
    at http://stores.ebay.com/Becken-Stores/newsletters.html

    sneaker23, Mar 7, 2006

  2. sneaker23

    Stewy Guest

    Is this what they call the bait and switch technique?

    Stewy, Mar 11, 2006