    Any solutions for mounting let us say drive C of my windows machine on my
    Mac(OSX 10.2.8) desktop???

    H Sridhar

    H Sridhar, Jun 18, 2004

  2. H Sridhar

    J.J. O'Shea Guest

    Did you set NTFS security to allow access?

    J.J. O'Shea, Feb 4, 2007

  3. H Sridhar

    David Hettel Guest

    Windows XP "Home" does not support mounting the C:\ drive at the root level,
    for that you need XP Pro. You can share selected folders this may help
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html and
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm

    --
    David Hettel