    All three are in the workgroup.

    I want to be able to see the hard drives, and also for the laptop to be able
    to print to the shared printer.

    Mark & Marci, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Mark & Marci

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Did you run the XP "Home Network Setup Wizard"? Also, it's often required
    that to share resources on the W2K machine you need to have an account on it
    to match each XP account. In other words, if "Joe" uses XP, and wants to
    access the W2K system, there must be an account for "Joe" on that computer
    as well.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 15, 2005