    many times. Eh...I know I'm wasting my time here...so just p!ssoff.
    Can't you be imaginitive enough to come up with your own tag-lines? Or do you
    have to constantly mimmick us?

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Please... stop.

    Frisbee®, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    2ndeded and thirdeded and AYE!

    MitchS, Apr 26, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    My bad...that was a bit uncalled for. But it was better than what I was gonna
    say.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 26, 2006
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    << While I was at work, Bread-teaser spurted out:
    By responding to this 'person' you are simply fueling it's ego and in
    the process giving it a sense of purpose in life. There have been
    plenty of strange people posting here in the past (and no doubt there
    will be more in the future), but this dude is seriously, well, just
    plain weird...
    So please plonk this idiot and any other sock puppets that it may use
    in the future.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 26, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    --

    Now, what Saddam has to do with whatI say … u just show that your
    mentality is no deferent then Saddams

    an leas u a good looking chick, I don’t think u have any goods

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    --

    no i didnt, its fun reading nonsense some times
    I think, its *you* against 51 of- your malfunctioning head circuits,

    Go outside get some fresh air dude

    u still make no sense

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, Kline Sphere spurted out:
    Yeah, that last post was the last response he'll get from me in a long time, at
    least until the moron can change his demeanor. His act has gotten old. It's
    kinda like watching Foxworthy's "You Might be a redneck..." one too many times.
    It just never changes.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 26, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sound advice, I’m not here to get attention from a dumb c!K suckers like you…

    So, since none of here able to contribute to what MCSE news group is all
    about…you now are PLONCKED!

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  10. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    And when I *want* support, I grab the support group out of the fridge.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 27, 2006