Networking parameter

  1. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    Eh....I don't consider 6'2", 320 to be obese. Now 5'2", 320, yes. My dad is 6'5"
    375#...he's a big SOB, but not obese.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Well in all fairness that 320 is a lot softer than I'd like, but I'm working
    on it. Me and Jared's gonna do some TV spots when I drop 100.

    MitchS, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I've been meaning to tell you, tell the Subway people to get straws that
    aren't impossible to remove from their wrappers. Thankee. Also, what they
    call a "large" drink I can inhale in two seconds. And my kids hate the
    juice boxes they have in the kids meals. They want SODA dambit! And they'd
    rather have a cookie than those fruit roll-ups. And mark the danged
    sandwiches/subs so we don't have to open every single one up to figure out
    who's is who's. And design your stores so you're not elbow-to-elbow with
    the people who are paying for their meals while you're trying to get your
    drinks. And give me back my stamps, dambit! I'm missing out on at least a
    half-dozen free foot-long subs!

    Frisbee®, Apr 25, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    I know what you mean, I'm getting soft around the middle too...but I think that
    is a genetic thing. I'm getting the same belly my dad and his dad, and HIS dad
    had. I actually just bought a really nice treadmill, the Elite 3200
    (http://www.nordictrack.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=153&prrfnb
    r=1546309&cgrfnbr=46526) and I've got my DirecTV hooked up to it so I can watch
    the game when I'm running.

    Good luck on losin that weight.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Eat less and move around more.

    kp "or take up stalking" g

    kpg, Apr 25, 2006
  6. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    Lately, with all the work, it's been eat more and move around less.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Heh’ I didn’t know he needs your support.

    Is that a burdizzo in your a$$ or are you just glad to see me.

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I see…. u enjoyed the show that u desperately wan be par of huh’

    Loosy, I rather to waste my time wrestling my dog, then wasting it on
    someone as retarded as you are.

    So stay out of my posts k,

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Very nice, u guys are strictly technical

    Thanks,

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  10. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    If you want him to stay out of your posts, then don't "quote" him! What you
    meant to say is "Stay out of my *thread*". In which case you are _again_
    trying to repress people's opinions just because you don't like them. If
    you're going to post in here, then you are going to get opinions you like
    and opinions you don't like. You need to learn to accept the opinions you
    don't like because there is nothing you can do about them...and there is
    nothing you can do about us posting opinions that we know will piss you off.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 26, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That's because you don't understand the concept of teamwork.

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  12. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    He doesn't need my support you fool. I'm trying to make you see what an
    idiot you look like. And never, I repeat, NEVER take the name of the
    Burdizzo in vain.

    CBIC, Apr 26, 2006
  13. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    That is dependent on the regional distributor. Mine aren't difficult. I did
    however have biotch of a time with a Sonic straw yesterday.
    Ours is 32 oz. which is the standard here. The store can order 44 oz XL
    cups.
    Me too. Those damb juice boxes cost 4 times as much as a small soda.

    And they'd
    A good employee would do that on request.
    Again no problem if requested of a decent employee (who has a decent owner)
    I don't really have a suggestion there except that stores are designed on an
    individual basis based on available sq ft.
    It will probably be replaced with another similar program if I had to guess.

    MitchS, Apr 26, 2006
  14. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I don't need anyone's support moron, if I wanted support I'd join a support
    group and get a Kenny Rodgers man bra. Also you kinda missed the target
    with the b****zzo. Move forward an inch or two.
    Oh yeah, one other thing. *plonk*

    MitchS, Apr 26, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    They're encased in plastic wrap instead of paper. Paper-wrapped straws are
    easy to open. Trying to open those Subway straws is an adventure in
    futility. If you simply try to force it through the end, you wind up with a
    bent straw. They're like ketchup packets from hell, I tell you.
    21 oz. seems to be the norm around here.
    That makes no financial sense. If that's true (and I can certainly believe
    it) they should be jumping for joy for a request of soda over juice box. I
    remember 30 years ago, when I worked at a Burger King, I was made privy to
    some of the raw costs of the various items on the menu, and was absolutely
    astounded. At that time, a large soda cost two cents (maybe it was one) for
    the cup, one cent each for a lid and a straw, I don't know if they costed
    the ice, but just three cents for a LARGE size for the soda (syrup) itself.
    So a large drink that they were probably charging at least 50 cents for
    (this was the seventies) cost them maybe a nickel.
    This area has none of those "good employees" of which you speak. Well, I
    think one time I convinced an employee to exchange both the soda/juice box
    and the rollup/cookie, but going back there meant encountering another
    employee, who would have nothing to do with the proposed swaps. I did get a
    sort of compromise with one recently, however. When he asked if the round
    sandwichs were going to be kid's packs, I informed him of my pet peeve(s)
    and also mentioned that it was too bad, since the kids do like to have toys.
    He said he'd sell me (even though he wasn't supposed to) two kid's toys at
    25 cents each. Now that's decent because that's all they're really worth.
    Mickey D's and BK charge a dollar each for their toys (although they
    are -usually- better toys). One decent employee once also brought it to my
    attention that it was actually cheaper for me to make the round sandwiches a
    "meal deal" and get the 21 oz. drinks instead of getting the sandwiches,
    chips, and a small drink separately. 21 oz. is a bit big for an 8-year-old,
    but hey, it's cheaper, so throw out what they don't drink. Or I'll drink
    what's left, since my 21 oz. drink was swallowed in one gulp anyway.
    At least one of your competitors (Quizno's, I think) has these cool
    pre-printed stickers that they put on the wrapped subs, actually use them to
    tape them shut, which spare us having to ask. Subway should do the same
    danged thing. Raise the price of the subs a whole five cents and make a
    profit from it.
    Yeah, fair enough. There are some subways in town that actually have some
    room to move around, but then are are some in buildings that would be better
    suited to be a drive-up photo drop-off place.
    Even a local non-chain coffee shop had to stop with stamp cards because even
    THEY were being counterfeited. They also promised to come out with some
    other kind of system. That was two years ago, still no system. As much as
    my kids like Subway (one likes Quizno's better) I hope they do something so
    I can get a LITTLE of my money back in free food. I rediscovered my Subway
    calendars recently and at least have a ton of free six inch sub coupons to
    use. BTW, your calendars suck. The only reason to get them is the coupons.
    I mean there's not even any pictures on them. What kind of calendar has no
    pics? Maybe you should talk to them about a "Girls of the MCNGP" calendar
    for next year.

    Frisbee®, Apr 26, 2006
  16. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    They do that and I'll have arms like Sammy Sosa and never get
    any work done.
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 26, 2006
  17. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    That sucks. Our meals come with a 21 oz but you can up it to a 32 for 10 or
    20 cents.
    juicebox = 23 cents
    16 oz cup = 2.5 cents
    syrup = 8 -10 cents per oz (unmixed)
    cookie = 9.8 cents
    rollup = 14 cents
    toy = 51 cents
    That is the owner's fault. Once you fire enough people, the others start to
    get the point. Unfortunately many owners don't realize the correlation
    between profit and customer service. My employees know that they better
    damb well take care of the customers.

    One decent employee once also brought it to my
    We let you substitute a 16 oz and knock off a dime.
    We can order labels too but many people won't spend the money to order them.
    I don't know if our system will be nationwide or market dependent, but
    customer loyalty cards are coming soon. Works like a gift card, swipe it
    and get points I think.

    MitchS, Apr 26, 2006
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Nop’ I don’t believe on repressing opinions. The only thing I’m trying press
    or repress here, is your wide spread buttts.. hoping that would play a rule
    on saving your dumb a$$’s from obesity one day.

    I’m all for your own goods here.

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The only one u making look like an idiot here, is your self and ure fellow
    characters

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  20. << While I was at work, Bread-teaser spurted out:
    That's all you want Little Saddam....you would like nothing more than to stop
    all of MCNGP from speaking their peace.
    That's because you like the feeling of our rods sliding in and out of your
    throat.

    How do *you* know what any of us look like?? That would be like me mail-ordering
    you a pair of stilts because I'm trying to save your @$$ from being a troll for
    the rest of your life. Get over it....*you* are not going to save anyone.

    If you've actually spent a little time in MCNGP.com and seen the picture I've
    been using...and you think that is my actual pic...you're more of a moron than I
    gave you credit for.
    You can just keep your skull away from my goods.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 26, 2006