    Your help is appreciated in advance

    Thanks,

    --

    Guest, Apr 23, 2006

  2. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    Just how is this related to MCSE Exams you troll? If you need help on
    outdated, unsupported equipment, then go find a newsgroup that also doesn't
    believe in upgrading their systems.
    Take your third-world appreciation and stick it in your third-world floppy
    drive. You're nothing but a troll. I know you're here to do nothing but
    piss me off, and so does everyone else in this newsgroup.

    If I give you a link will you click on it? Doubt it, but here it is anyways.
    Get ready to FDisk!!!

    http://mcse.villanova.edu/Courses/688/documents/Q170292-Internet Control Message Protocol Basics.doc

    http://tinyurl.com/mjsfe

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hey Bready,

    what happened to your trademark signature ...

    Cerebrus, Apr 23, 2006
  4. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    you crack me up!

    lowdes, Apr 24, 2006
  5. **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    This has got to be the beginning of the 7th sign. Oh ghod...the world is
    coming to an end!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 24, 2006
  6. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    Use a product called Chameleon NFS. Worked fine for me back in the early
    '90s. If you want to know more about ICMP read RFC 792.
    http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc792.html

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Windows 95

    Wayne, Apr 24, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Third world huh.â€
    Don’t u think the third world exist because of evil and greedy governments
    +people like you?
    And I tell u why… let faced.. Have u ever thought that the 3 extra layers
    of cheeseburger that you forced into your behindâ€.. could feed a 3% of
    starving population for at least one day while reducing your life risk of
    obesity at same time??!

    Common body, u should be wise enough to realize that rather then criticizing
    the third world.
    …U know u can’t drive your car to work without their desert pee on your car
    thank right?

    And btw.. Why u posting useless links rather then answering my question?
    I really wish u the best lack out there- but I just hope someday u would
    become an MCSE geek.

    Anyway.. Take care friend,

    Guest, Apr 25, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks man. that’s the best answer so far..

    Guest, Apr 25, 2006
  9. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    No, they exist because of morons like you!! It is the mentality of people
    like you that hinder the progress in those countries. For instance, Saddam
    Hussein...Hussein (much like you) believed in repressing everything, the
    only difference between you and him was he had money and the power to do it.
    Which really fu©ked up that country...so bad so that they are still finding
    it hard to overcome.

    Hussein repressed ethnic and religious groups that wanted their
    independence.

    You *want* to repress us, because you feel we are too overpowering. News
    Flash for ya dumbfu©k, you're a moron and nobody is listening to you.
    Have you ever thought that maybe you do the same fu©king thing? Fu©kin
    hypocrite!!! Don't give me your fu©king sob story about how *we* could be
    giving up everything we do to _Save the World_, when you could be doing the
    same fu©king thing.

    Oh and FYI....I'm 6'2", 225#, I can bench press 300#, leg press 1000#, and I
    run a mile a day. So you can take that obesity bvllsh!t and shove it up your
    cheating @$$.
    Whatever that was just showed that you really put the MORe in MORon.
    There is another one of your problems. You need to learn to do the work
    your own [email protected] self! *You* want everyone to do everything for you. You asked
    a question, I gave you a link that was relevant to your issue. Even though
    you've been trolling me since you traipsed into this place, and even though
    you were in the wrong newsgroup to begin with. You couldn't take the time to
    find the correct newsgroup to post it in, you had to waste ours. You're a
    lazy cheating idiot that can't do a damb thing for himself. The Langoliers
    will get you!!!!
    Don't EVER call me friend. You have never and will never be a friend of
    mine, nor of anyone here. You are a moron and you will never be anything
    more.

    I'll bet you've heard this line alot: "Son, you're worthless and you will
    never amount to anything"

    Well, that was fun...anyone for Tea and Crumpets??

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    oh’ u don’t have to write the hole page for that!

    Wow. u have nice physique for Sadan. But I don’t think LRM would be
    impressed with that:)

    sorry man, I didn’t mean to heart your feelings

    But don’t be afraid to answer questions next time k,

    Guest, Apr 25, 2006
  11. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You are obviously severely outclassed in this little war of words. Why don't
    you just stop now and admit BD made you look like an idiot.

    CBIC, Apr 25, 2006
  12. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD wrote :

    Now, now, let's refrain from talking about Iraq, Saddam, and US
    Imperialism, because a lot of people have very passionate and different
    views about that. Also, I'm sure there are hundreds of newsgroups
    discussing this very thing...

    Ever thought of WWE ? ;-)

    Bready wrote :
    You're nothing but a dumb idiot suffering from chronic malapropism. You
    better see a shrink for it soon. There is no point responding to any of
    your posts unless you're cured of that.

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 25, 2006
  13. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    Honestly, I say fu©k Iraq, Saddam, and Imperialism. They're all trouble and
    they all breed susicide bombers.

    I have 1/5th the physique of a WW(F) Wrestler. Yeah, that's right, I said
    WWF...WWE is nothing but a bunch of pu$$!es.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  14. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    FYI... I'm 6'2", 320#, I bench press that every time I get up from laying on
    my stomach, leg press 1200-1300# once, and I say people who run are
    fruitcakes. So you can take that obesity bvllsh!t and shove it up someone
    else's @$$ cause you ain't touching mine.

    MitchS, Apr 25, 2006
  15. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    yes, upgrade to windows for workgroups 3.11

    Consultant, Apr 25, 2006
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Have you used up all your eligibility because the Gators could use a really
    good offensive lineman this year.

    Frisbee®, Apr 25, 2006
  17. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    nice

    Frisbee®, Apr 25, 2006
  18. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Haven't used any of it... wait you don't get paid in NCAA sports do you?

    MitchS, Apr 25, 2006
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    If you're really, really good, someone might buy a $750,000 home for your
    parents to live in.

    Frisbee®, Apr 25, 2006
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    C'mon now! That is a coincidence. A mere coincidence. We all know that
    kind of thing NEVER could happen with collegiate athletics.

    Oh, fsck it, I can't keep a strait face anymore!!!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 25, 2006