    do I get the second laptop to access the internet please?
    Thank you

    Ruth

    PtoP, Aug 27, 2006

  2. PtoP

    Juan Perez Guest

    Hi:

    How do you access the Internet with your first laptop? Do you use a modem or
    router? If you are using a modem, through your USB or only NIC card it
    gonna be imposible. The best way it is to a modem router for ADSL o cable. I
    do not live in the UK, not sure what kind of ISP talk talk is :cool:, and share
    with your other laptop.

    I hope it helps

    Juan Perez, Oct 4, 2006