    wireless signal could my immediate neighbours pick that up and then
    forward it to their neighbours (who are too far from my house to get a
    direct signal)?

    Cleverbum, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Cleverbum

    ISPgeek Guest

    This will probably do the trick!

    If you don't mind spending a little these routers are the WIFI installers
    top pick for range, quality and features. You won't find them in most
    retail locations, do a google for the model that you want and buy
    from one of their authorized dealers.

    http://www.engeniustech.com/datacom/products/Category.aspx?id=39

    Cheers!

    ISPgeek

    http://www.ISPgeeks.com
    Hardware and Software Support Forums
    Free Broadband Speed Test
    Free Web Hosting and eBay image hosting (no banners, no popups, NO JOKE!)
    Free Music Streams (1 Office Safe, 1 Not Office Safe)
    No Banners, No Popups, No Advertising of ANY Type

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0651-0, 11/27/2006
    Tested on: 11/29/2006 2:03:49 PM

    ISPgeek, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Cleverbum

    Evan Platt Guest

    1. Learn to trim your reply.
    2. Shorten your sig.
    (Better yet)
    3. Go away.

    Evan Platt, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Cleverbum

    ISPgeek Guest

    If you spent half as much time helping people as you do
    being a blowfly you might get something accomplished.

    What a waste of bandwidth.....shoo fly shoo
    Cheers!

    ISPgeek

    http://www.ISPgeeks.com
    Hardware and Software Support Forums
    Free Broadband Speed Test
    Free Web Hosting and eBay image hosting (no banners, no popups, NO JOKE!)
    Free Music Streams (1 Office Safe, 1 Not Office Safe)
    No Banners, No Popups, No Advertising of ANY Type

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0651-0, 11/27/2006
    Tested on: 11/30/2006 2:13:31 AM

    ISPgeek, Nov 30, 2006
  6. Cleverbum

    Evan Platt Guest

    I think you're the fly, and I believe others would agree. Moron.

    Evan Platt, Nov 30, 2006
  7. Cleverbum

    Evan Platt Guest

    PS:

    My usenet history that I have goes as far back as 1996. Probably
    beyond that, but that's all I have.

    Yours ?

    What, a week?

    Evan Platt, Nov 30, 2006
  8. Cleverbum

    ISPgeek Guest

    Yes and your harrassment of usenet people is well known. Now
    be a good little kiddie and crawl back under that rock you
    where you belong with all the other usenet trolls.

    Cheers!

    ISPgeek

    http://www.ISPgeeks.com
    Hardware and Software Support Forums
    Free Broadband Speed Test
    Free Web Hosting and eBay image hosting (no banners, no popups, NO JOKE!)
    Free Music Streams (1 Office Safe, 1 Not Office Safe)
    No Banners, No Popups, No Advertising of ANY Type

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0651-0, 11/27/2006
    Tested on: 11/30/2006 3:34:16 PM

    ISPgeek, Nov 30, 2006
  9. Cleverbum

    Evan Platt Guest

    Only of idiots, of which you are one.
    Only if you'll go play in the freeway with the rest of your spammer
    friends.

    Evan Platt, Nov 30, 2006
  10. Cleverbum

    ISPgeek Guest

    Congratulations....you're one of the few, the proud, the plonked....

    BTW....spend a little time on that website of yours will ya
    geez....maybe if you spent more time actually doing something
    constructive (like working on your website) you would get
    along with others....

    Cheers!

    ISPgeek

    http://www.ISPgeeks.com
    Hardware and Software Support Forums
    Free Broadband Speed Test
    Free Web Hosting and eBay image hosting (no banners, no popups, NO JOKE!)
    Free Music Streams (1 Office Safe, 1 Not Office Safe)
    No Banners, No Popups, No Advertising of ANY Type

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0651-0, 11/27/2006
    Tested on: 11/30/2006 4:39:04 PM

    ISPgeek, Nov 30, 2006
  11. Cleverbum

    Evan Platt Guest

    Holy crap. Plonked by a spammer. Oh man. That's drawn people to
    suicide.

    Oh wait.. No. I could care less.
    Haha. A spammer with a shitty website telling me my website (which I
    don't advertise, so don't have much traffic going to it) sucks.

    Pot. Kettle. Black.

    Evan Platt, Dec 1, 2006