Network Slow

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tssimexico, Jul 10, 2012.

  1. tssimexico

    tssimexico

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    we have this config
    Cisco B( ppal Switch)cat4506-192.168.1.46
    we have 2 vlans (1 and 12 )
    in the floor we have 3 switches connected to the cisco B with Fiber
    Cisco C - cat6513 ,
    Cisco D - cat4506
    Cisco E - cat 4506
    the clients need to download software from our servers.
    The cisco C works faster
    but the Cisco D and E works slow .
    we compare the ports configuration and its the same .
    what we can improvement to make this couple sitches works faster as cisco C..
    Thanks in advanced

    tssimexico, Jul 10, 2012