    anything. Does anyone have ANY idea how I can open it? I am trying to share
    my DSL connection with another computer in the house and I can't because of
    this problem.

    Guest, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe hnetwiz.dll,HomeNetWizardRunDll
    is what is in the target box, when i hit "Find Target...." it goes to RUNDLL32

    Guest, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Guest

    mike Guest

    what version of windows?
    are you an administrator?
    have you tried right clicking on the icon & looking in the dir stated and
    see if it is still there?

    mike

    mike, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Guest

    mike Guest

    pass, why can't you set the thing manually?
    right click on the dsl connection & enable share?

    mike

    mike, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    well, because of this error i can't set this computer up to host a network.
    therefore i cant share the connection. the other computer in my house isn't
    very good, so i don't want to make that thing host the network.

    Guest, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Guest

    mike Guest

    what windows ver?

    mike

    mike, Aug 18, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    XP...i'm thinking maybe i should just reinstall it. is there a way i can
    reinstall without having to reinstall all programs or having to save all my
    files to a CD first?

    Guest, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Guest

    mike Guest

    yep just put the disc in.
    did netwiz ever work or networkin places etc.
    it might not be installed!!

    checxk in control panel add rem prog/windows setup.
    make sure you r an administrator though!!

    mike

    mike, Aug 18, 2004