    Andy.h Guest

    I found the network very slow and network connection getting disconnected
    very frequently?

    Andy.h, Mar 9, 2009

  2. Thanks for the information. We'll be on the lookout for it.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 9, 2009

  3. Andy.h

    ~BD~ Guest

    No doubt there is a simple explanation of why you didn't answer the
    *question*, Bts! <smile>

    Whilst here ....... please will you prompt my memory as to the origin of
    your user name? I have a vague recollection of it being used by folk
    during my time in the Royal Navy but cannot pin it down!

    ~BD~, Mar 9, 2009
  4. Well, I did go test my network and found my connection was running at
    9,532Kbps, so I guess the problem hadn't reached me yet.
    I don't know of any connection to the RN. It's been my nom de plume for
    about 35 years... :)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 9, 2009
  5. Andy.h

    ~BD~ Guest

    ~BD~, Mar 9, 2009
  6. The origin was by me; I don't recall ever seeing it in any publication.
    This of course was long before teh Intarweb. I do see 19,500 google
    hits, and the several pages' worth I scanned all seem to be me... <g>

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 9, 2009