    I am using a netgear wireless access point (MA111) and netgear router
    (MR814v2)

    Can anyone help me get my wireless connection back?

    Bill Babakian, Nov 21, 2004

  2. Bill Babakian

    Adam Membrey Guest

    Welcome to the wonderful world of SP2 and wireless ;)

    Do you have encryption enabled on your wireless network ?

    Adam Membrey, Nov 21, 2004

  3. Bill Babakian

    Jim Besse Guest

    I have the same problem when I try to use WEP. See my previous
    request for help.

    Jim Besse, Nov 21, 2004
  4. No encryption is enabled. The signal doesn't reach too far and I didn't
    think it was necessary. Also I wasn't sure how to turn it on !!!

    Bill Babakian, Nov 21, 2004