    up to date. Also, when I open network connections from the control panel, and
    click on show network connections, it doesn't show anything.

    Any thoughts? Dave.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Guest

    Carol Guest

    The first thing to do is check that everything is working. If you don't see
    any wireless networks in range, maybe there isn't one. I find that
    unplugging everything, modem, router, computer and then plugging everything
    back in. Also be sure your wireless network is enabled. I once accidentally
    shut mine off on my laptop without knowing it. I hit a key that turned off
    the hardware so that I couldn't turn it on in network connections until I
    got the hardware back on.

    Carol, Feb 5, 2006