    is so complicated.

    Thanks
    Dan

    Dan T, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Dan T

    DeMoN_LaG Guest

    If you consider Win XP's network configuration tools tough you will
    probably find 3rd party ones even tougher

    DeMoN_LaG, Oct 25, 2003

  3. What exactly do you wish to do? Network configuration isn't easy and there
    isn't much you can do about it. However, you can learn it with practice.

    --
    Andrew Watiker

    Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
    or
    http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

    "All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
    - John Lennon

    Peace & Love.

    Andrew Watiker, Oct 26, 2003