    withput problems.

    Need help ASAP
    THANKS ALOT

    Slovokaj, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Slovokaj

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well in some cases NetBeui and wireless when it comes to a wired and
    wireless machine not communication is a problem. This is due to NetBeui is
    not a routable protocol.

    My solution to the issue was to use NWlink as the protocol on my Win 2K
    machines at the time that resolved the issue. My problem is as long as WEP
    was enabled on the Linksys router and card, the machines couldn't share
    resources, without, WEP enabled, and they could. Now, WEP is enables and
    NWlink is used.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/sag_NWLnkconcepts.htm

    http://www.tomax7.com/winxp/Windows XP Network Protocol1.doc

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en
    -us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-
    us/prch_cnn_lafg.asp

    The machines are XP Pro now.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Slovokaj

    Lenny Vaz Guest

    Make sure the computers are on the same workgroup.

    Lenny Vaz, Aug 6, 2004