    That explains why she hasn't been heard from lately. It prolly broke
    down in some ghodsforsaken place.

    Poor Kat.

    JaR, Jul 21, 2005

  2. James

    kpg Guest

    crap you're old :)

    stones...glass house

    kettle...pot

    spade...spade

    amos...andy

    kpg, Jul 21, 2005

  3. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Uma, Oprah. Oprah, Uma.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Jul 21, 2005
  4. James

    Guest Guest

    Ultimate Bet

    Guest, Jul 21, 2005
  5. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Ultimate Bet

    I don't have an account with them.

    Can you get me bonus money if I join?

    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2005
  6. James

    Guest Guest

    Don't know... I don't play for real money... can't afford it now that we
    have a horse... damn those things eat alot!!!

    Guest, Jul 21, 2005
  7. James

    Briscobar Guest

    I used to have a horse. Actually, she was a pony, half a hand short of being
    a horse. She was my grandfather's, but when he died, I was too young to take
    good care of it, and my dad was allergic. So we got rid of it about a year
    later. Still, he went out there every day to clean her up, feed her, and
    trot her around, just so me and my sister wouldn't lose a pet. Good man.
    Anyway, I miss Lucy. Aw, now you got me all nostalgic! What the heck you
    doing that for?

    And yes, horses eat an awful lot. You'll bankrupt yourself on straw,
    carrots, apples, sugar cubes, and salt licks.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Briscobar, Jul 21, 2005
  8. James

    CBIC Guest

    Don't know... I don't play for real money... can't afford it now

    But just think how useful they are. Why, aside from riding them once in a
    while, you can use them to ...uh, well, they...er... I forgot what I was
    trying to say.

    CBIC, Jul 21, 2005
  9. James

    Jtyc Guest

    have a horse... damn those things eat alot!!!

    *Takes note to show this to his wife*

    Plus we'd have to pay to have it stabled somewhere. As a resident of the
    People's Republic of California, I am not permittted to own land as I am not
    in the party.

    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2005
  10. James

    Neil Guest

    If I had sent her a garbage truck she could be dead right now (lets see
    if anyone gets it)

    Neil, Jul 21, 2005
  11. James

    Neil Guest

    umpa lumpa

    Neil, Jul 21, 2005
  12. James

    zenner Guest

    Not true...You can own property in Republic of Kalifornia, it just takes a
    little planning and sacrifice. A few years of savings and a little
    discipline.

    We have found that weaning yourself off food is very helpful too. We are
    down to 3 meals a weeks. We tried the "Breatharian" lifestyle, but the air
    is too polluted...the best we can hope for is 1 meal a month; vegetarian
    with "crack" and "Meth" as condiments.

    zenner, Jul 21, 2005
  13. James

    kpg Guest

    ya'll do know horses are edible?

    kpg, Jul 21, 2005
  14. James

    Jtyc Guest

    ya'll do know horses are edible?

    If I did that, my second child would disown me.

    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2005
  15. James

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Mmmm, TriggerBurgers, Racetrack Stew, MR. Ed Chops, and my favorite, Bridle
    Pie!

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  16. James

    Guest Guest

    Hay... not straw. Nice mix of alfalfa and grass. 3.00 per bale... We
    don't feed him much carrots, applse or sugar cubes. Got a salt lick out
    there, but he don't pay much attention to it. The Grain gets to be expensive
    though... give him a little grain every day.

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005
  17. James

    Guest Guest

    DOH! Dammit!

    "but honey... I meant sunny... not you... really....well..... kind of........"

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005
  18. James

    Guest Guest

    Heh... horse's name is Sunglow's Charge. Sunny for short......

    Fried Horse... Sunny side up!

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005
  19. James

    Jtyc Guest

    And why are they so dagum expenive? I can get a brand new quad, with
    aftermarket parts I might add, for what it costs for a horse.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  20. James

    Ralph Guest

    This has to be some kind of joke right?

    I can't beleive any system engineer that is worth his/her spit would set
    upon a path to insure their position's security by avoiding proper
    documentation, or to create documentation set in a code that can't be
    understood by anyone else.

    I am the sysadmin at my company, and have been for 8 years, I developed and
    deployed the network architecture and systems in use today. I have
    completely documented everything, so that in my absense another sysadmin
    should have a good reference to guide them by. I absolutely do not fear that
    I have set myself in a positon where I could someday be replaced by a
    cheaper version. My employer knows my value, and is completely aware of the
    documentation, and is appreciative.

    Technical documentation must be insured by the I.T. director. If none
    exists, then it is that position which is ineffective and should be
    replaced.

    The network I currently administer is 12 servers, all applications, document
    management systems, Sql databases,

    Exchange, security, antivirus, end user support for 75 employees, network
    appliances, and any other thing that ownership wants me to do (it's a small
    company). For this I am rewarded $75k/yr. Management knows they could get a
    cheaper admin, but then they would end up with some Dilbert like the guy in
    the above post.
    It all depends on what you want to pay for. Have good ethics, do a god job,
    and you will never have to worry about job insecurity.

    Ralph, Jul 25, 2005