    make sure network connections service is running.

    ANyone know what this is.

    Ta

    Jimi, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Jimi

    why? Guest

    You have - (in no patricular order)

    0) Checked the Network Connections (as it's mentioned in your message)
    service state?
    1) Installed a NIC?
    2) Followed the new HW wizard if it ran, and installed a driver?
    3) Checked the TCP/IP setup , static/dynamic?
    4) Checked the event logs for errors?
    5) Installed a NIC driver manually?
    6) Checked Device Manager?
    7) Manually started Network Connections service?
    Me

    why?, Dec 13, 2004

  3. What makes you think I do not acknowledge them?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Ain't that the Krakatoan shit of it? Its sort of like one of those
    interactive robo-psychiatrist programs, except SO VERY, VERY EVIL:
    "Would you freak if I told you I was in the next room typing this?'
    Oh, the possibilities are simply awful." -- HellPope Huey

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 13, 2004
  4. Jimi

    Jimi Guest

    Sorted the problem, someone had been messing with the system services
    thanks for your responce.

    Jimi, Dec 13, 2004
  5. Jimi

    jorge Guest

    Hey, Jimi, how did you fix this? I've stopped and restarted the Networ
    Connecitons service, rebooted, many times, still can't see any Networ
    Connections, only get the same error as you listed. Thx for your help
    Jorg

    jorge, Jan 4, 2005