    another parameter for this type of output file?

    Thanks

    Detlef

    Detlef Knut, Apr 22, 2010

  2. Detlef Knut

    RCan Guest

    Hi Detlef,

    you need to use the convert syntax to transfer the etl file in a a.e. html
    format.
    hope that helps otherwise post your complete command string :

    Syntax
    convert input= Tracefilename.etl [[output=]FileName]
    [[dump=]{csv|xml|evtx|txt|no}]

    Report
    Optional. Specifies whether to generate an HTML report. If unspecified, the
    parameter defaults to "no."
    ->
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd878517(WS.10).aspx#bkmk_TraceUsingTrace

    Regards
    Ramazan

    RCan, Apr 23, 2010

  3. Detlef Knut

    Detlef Knut Guest

    Hi Ramazan,

    thanks. But this will not do what I wanted to do. I figured out that the
    documentation for this command is totally wrong on technet. What there
    is written as standard will never work the way like it is said. You can
    try it.

    Regrads
    Detlef

    Detlef Knut, Apr 27, 2010
  4. Detlef Knut

    RCan Guest

    Hi Deftlef,

    ok - I had already used the netsh trace command and it works fine, what
    command switches does not work for you ?
    Can you please post the complete command string and an short explanation
    what you want to do exactly ?

    Regards
    Ramazan

    RCan, Apr 28, 2010