    It use to go to MSN.com. Why did it change and how do I get it back?
    Thanks!

    Angela

    angela smith, Dec 29, 2003

  2. angela smith

    Harrison Guest

    MSN.com is a website.
    I assume you mean it used to go to the MSN Explorer or Internet
    Explorer?
    As far as I know, you can't set MSN Explorer as your default, because
    you have to be signed in for it to work.
    To set Internet Explorer as your default browser, open IE and click
    Tools>Options
    Go to the Programs tab and check the box at the bottom of the page,
    "Internet Explorer should check..."
    Close IE and open it again.
    Choose yes.

    Harrison, Dec 29, 2003

  3. angela smith

    Boomer Guest

    Download and set Mozilla as your default browser and all will be well.

    Also
    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example:

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/spam/harvesting.html

    ~Safe Hex ~
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Freeware programs:
    SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
    FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

    Unpatched IE security holes
    http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

    Protecting Your Privacy & Security
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm

    Boomer, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Use a non-existent domain and you will poison that name for somebody who
    buys that domain at some future date. Better it is to not use a non-existent
    domain, and just create a name in the .invalid TLD.

    Norman Miller, Dec 29, 2003