    dale Guest

    i got a question am i able to connect my netscape email address like i can
    my hotmail account?

    dale, Jun 22, 2003

  2. dale

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    No. Hotmail is a Microsoft product and therefore was easy for Microsoft
    to incorporate into Outlook Express. Netscape mail on the other hand is
    web based only.

    yugsdrawkcab, Jun 22, 2003

  3. dale

    °Mike° Guest

    It's a pity it didn't help with your writing skills.

    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2003
  4. dale

    rifleman Guest

    In
    No it's not - you can access it in Netscape 6+ mail application.

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003
  5. dale

    a.pieterse Guest

    a.pieterse, Jun 23, 2003
  6. dale

    rifleman Guest

    In
    Yes, Netscape mail CANNOT be read in OE, but to make the statement
    "Netscape Mail is only web-based" without qualifying it is wrong.

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003