    I have tried resetting the router as well as updating the firmware.

    Any thoughts why that light is blinking?

    Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Jan 4, 2007

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    Pennywise Guest

    It likes you...

    Might try resetting it, there should be access to the board thru the
    case to press and reset it.

    Pennywise, Jan 4, 2007

  3. Tried that.

    Jack B. Pollack, Jan 4, 2007
  4. Jack B. Pollack

    Pennywise Guest

    How sure are you that data isn't being sent.
    Google: TCPVIEW
    and have a look.

    Pennywise, Jan 5, 2007
  5. Jack B. Pollack

    Top Guest

    wrote in

    Top, Jan 5, 2007
  6. I thought the same thing (they didn't update the instructions), but just
    wanted to check as the router was new.
    I called Netgear yesterday and the Tech thought it shouldn't blink either.
    Guess I'll just ignore it. Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Jan 5, 2007