    computers connect fine, but obviously arent turned off very often.

    I am not running WEP etc., nor is the distance an issue.

    Any suggestions would be welcome.

    Mark A, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Mark A

    Rider Guest

    I'm having similar issues with a wireless network. So I'll be interested to
    see what people say.

    Sometimes there is no internet connectivity, then other times the wireless
    network dissappears. This seems quite random and its on a pc that has
    excellent wireless strength (its only about 5 meteres away in a house, but
    through two walls) Mine is 802.11g setup.

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Mark A

    Mark A Guest

    I upgraded to the latest (beta) Netgear firmware and it has solved my
    problem.

    Mark

    Mark A, Feb 25, 2005