    find another brand of card at the local Fry's or Best Buy either. So here
    goes. Can SOMEBODY please help me get this thing to work? It's either that
    or I shoot the computer to put it out of my misery.

    Tom C, Jan 31, 2010

  2. Tom C

    Barb Bowman Guest

    you might try stating the model and hardware rev of the Netgear card you are
    having trouble with.

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP
    http://www.digitalmediaphile.com
    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com

    Barb Bowman, Jan 31, 2010

  3. Hi
    Did you check the Device Manger to make sure that there is No "Ghost"
    installation that need to be deleted.
    This is for Win XP, however the principles are the same for Win 7 (menu look
    differently).
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Otherwise Wireless card are Not expensive this is an example for excellent
    card with all drivers thta you ever need.
    Edimax - PCI
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315041
    Driver/Utility for Windows 98SE/Me/2K/XP/XP 64/Vista/Vista 64/Win7/Win7x64
    http://www.edimax.us/html/english/frames/b-download.htm
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).
    ..

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jan 31, 2010