    instead. And of course, netflow commands will come in handy when I can see
    all the traffic flows especially when there are some active virus
    circulating around. Thanks.

    Guan Foo Wah, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Guan Foo Wah

    Steinar Haug Guest

    Does Cisco Catalyst 3550, 3560 and 3750 supports netflow commands like "show
    No.

    Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting,

    Steinar Haug, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Guan Foo Wah

    J Guest

    To the best of my knowledge, I'm afraid not. You need a real IOS
    router instead of a L3 switch. A few line cards for the larger chassis
    also add support for netflow.

    It sounds like its time to introduce the core of your to layer-3
    concepts. That's the only way to grow.

    J, Jan 11, 2006