    stopped.

    Is this just a local problem or could something bigger be going
    on?

    (PeteCresswell), Nov 9, 2012

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Stephen Guest

    I mostly get the opposite, once in a while it takes an extra day to
    get back. The surveys never ask about the ones that take an extra
    day.

    Stephen, Nov 12, 2012

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    SoothSayer Guest

    android app for dvds

    DVD profiler by invelos

    Like $9

    SoothSayer, Dec 28, 2012
  4. (PeteCresswell)

    SoothSayer Guest

    oh and "MyStuff" home inventory database works good too.

    SoothSayer, Dec 29, 2012