    settlement cookie.

    Repeat: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE SETTLEMENT.

    It's a lousy deal anyway, and your service WILL suffer.

    mgm, Jul 7, 2006

  2. Well, you see, one of the whiners complained that it "wasn't good
    enough", so their lawyers went back to the table for another six to
    eight months, while they try to figure out a better settlement (y'know,
    like, maybe *two* coupons)...

    ....So guess what, whiners?--You don't even get THAT! :)

    Derek Janssen (what, me, enjoying this?--No, no. Heavens, no. Must be
    mistaken)

    Derek Janssen, Jul 7, 2006