netflix claims that wrong dvd was returned

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tonerhead, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Tonerhead

    Tonerhead Guest

    Have anyone experienced this?

    Netflix just sent me an email that I returned a wrong dvd
    or cd and it would be returned to me.

    I am very sure that it is not the case as I watch the dvd
    and return it right away. My guess is that some previous renter
    probably swapped the dvd.

    Overall, I have been fairly happy with Netflix despite of cracked or
    wrong dvd that they have sent me. And I fully understand
    that this may happen. I think one dvd was outstanding and it
    went like this:

    Tue - received a cracked dvd, complained to Netflix
    and sent it back right away.

    Thur - Netflix sent a replacement and the dvd's web description
    was anamorphic but it is not.

    Fri - received the replacement and sent it back the same day.

    Thur - Netflix sent out email about wrong dvd received,
    but I did not get the email until I complained about
    the dvd was missing the next day.

    I have written to Netflix but was afraid that I was talking to a 'bot.

    Netflix is getting on my nerves ;-(

    Tonerhead, Jun 24, 2004