  1. Would like your help where do I find Netscape Navigator on my computer.

    Many thanks

    Mary Merrimen

    Donald V Merrimen, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Donald V        Merrimen

    Harrison Guest

    C:\Program Files\Netscape would be a good guess.

    Harrison, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Donald V        Merrimen

    Boomer Guest

    Hello

    Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the past.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Mozilla is a better browser BTW.

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Donald V        Merrimen

    SgtMinor Guest

    Find your clock too, bottom right hand corner of your screeen, and join
    the world - your system is two days behind.

    SgtMinor, Dec 28, 2003
  5. [Start] - [Find] - [Files and Folders] - "Netscape" - [Find Now]

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 29, 2003
  6. Donald V        Merrimen

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    Paul Blarmy, Dec 29, 2003