    reasonable price?

    What is the cheapest way to connect up to the internet please, on pay as you
    go; and still be mobile? Thanks.

    john hamilton, Aug 11, 2011

  2. john hamilton

    Steve Terry Guest

    Per Mb, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, download limits??

    Steve Terry

    Steve Terry, Aug 11, 2011

  3. MacDonalds...

    --
    William Black

    "Any number under six"

    The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
    Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
    single handed with a quarterstaff.

    William Black, Aug 11, 2011
  4.
    john hamilton, Aug 12, 2011
  5. john hamilton

    Steve Terry Guest

    Regularly daily or just occasionally?
    Monthly add ons can sometimes work out less than daily occasional use.

    e.g. Ringfenced Three 3Pay monthly for £5 (2gb d/l limit) can be cheaper
    than say 6 days in a month on a £1 each day tariff

    Steve Terry

    Steve Terry, Aug 12, 2011
  6. Buy a 3G Kindle.

    The browsing experience is not great, but completely free. The only
    cost is that of the hardware.

    Steve Slatcher, Feb 26, 2012
  7. Per Steve Slatcher:
    Alternatively, determine whether or not you have
    sufficiently-frequent access to unsecured WiFi hotspots and just
    go with any device that supports WiFi and a browser.

    This may sound marginal, but I am surprised at the number of
    people I know who do not have an ISP service for their home.
    Instead, they have a neighbor whose router is unsecured and they
    just use that (with, of course, the neighbor's approval).

    (PeteCresswell), Feb 26, 2012
  8. john hamilton

    Graham. Guest

    The hacking thread is one I started on 7 Aug.
    I have no idea how Steve managed to resurrect it, I suppose it must
    have been an accident.

    Graham., Feb 27, 2012
  9. Pretty impressive, eh? :)

    Sorry for the confusion. No idea how I managed it. I just happened to
    notice a post (that actually was not very far down my list in my
    Thunderbird newreader) and replied in what I thought was the normal way.

    Steve Slatcher, Feb 28, 2012