    with 2 years experience in Dallas area, and how much tax
    would be deducted?

    Any useful links you suggest?

    mark, Aug 24, 2004

  2. mark

    Guest Guest

    www.salary.com

    and how much tax
    Depends on a number of variables ranging from your tax bracket to your
    deductions. Also, taxes paid by a independent contractor vs. salaried
    employee are two different things. As a contractor, you would generally pay
    more taxes. Ask an accountant.

    Guest, Aug 24, 2004

  3. As a contractor, you would generally pay
    which can be offset against expenditures

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Try looking it up on salary.com

    Curtis Coleman, Aug 24, 2004
  5. mark

    mark Guest

    Thanks. I am aware of salary.com but I didn't think they
    are accurate enough.

    mark, Aug 24, 2004
  6. mark

    Guest Guest

    If you are trying to put together a budget and wondering how much you would
    earn as a developer in Dallas, the answer is anywhere from $40k - $80k for
    salaried employees. Contractors may earn perhaps 25% more when they are
    working and $0 between gigs. It's a total crapshoot.

    Guest, Aug 24, 2004