.NET Passport Unavailable

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Why is this when I tried to login to
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp? It's been almost whole day.

    Thanks.

    ======
    ..NET Passport Unavailable at This Site

    The .NET Passport service is currently unavailable at this Web site for one
    of these reasons:

    The site may contain an error or be experiencing a problem that affects the
    ..NET Passport service.
    The .NET Passport service may be experiencing a temporary problem.
    The site may not be an official .NET Passport-participating site.

    Please return to this site later to try again.
    ======

    Guest, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've been getting that message for several weeks now when trying to check my
    HotMail from MS Messenger.

    Good thing I don't give a hoot about my HotMail except to keep deleting it.

    Guest, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    mine worked ok (just tried it). any chance you're passport account has
    died? drop an e-mail to and see if they can help
    you out.

    Neil, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Works for me too. Maybe MS is trying to tell you something?

    Will everyone that is still MS Certified take a step forward -
    Not so fast jason...

    kpg, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi jason,

    I do experience this once awhile. What I normally do when I do encounter
    this message is to either log in using another computer or wait for a day or
    two before I log in again using the same PC. It normally works. I don't know
    whether this got to do with the cache info in the system or if there is some
    disruptive malicious codes intefering the sign in.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Guest, Mar 1, 2005
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    they heard that you were coming so they decided to play a trick on you.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 1, 2005