    users on my pc - how can I remove them ? Keep deleting them but next time I
    sign on they come back

    Alan

    Alan, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    education had led the chemist to become an insurance broker instead of
    a chemist. In that case he would have been very interested in
    insurance matters but would have cared nothing about
    isopropyltrimethylmethane. In any case it is not normal to put into
    the satisfaction of mere curiosity the amount of time and effort that
    scientists put into their work. The "curiosity" explanation for the
    scientists' motive just doesn't stand up.

    88. The "benefit of humanity" explanation doesn't work any better.
    Some scientific work has no conceivable relation to the welfare of the
    human race - most of archaeology or comparative linguistics for
    example. Some other areas of science present obviously dangerous
    possibilities. Yet scientists in these areas are just as enthusiastic
    about their work as those who develop vaccines or study air pollution.
    Consider the case of Dr. Edward Teller, who had an obvious emotional
    involvement in promoting nuclear power plants. Did this involvement
    stem from a desire to benefit humanity? If so, then why didn't Dr.
    Teller get emotional about other "humanitarian" causes? If he was such
    a humanitarian then why did he help to develop the H-bomb? As with

    Alan, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Alan

    __ Guest

    Well you can ask the people using your computer to check you "I am using a
    public computer" when they sign and this will not store the email address in
    the brower.

    or

    you can clear the histroy and cache and cookies.In internet explorer you can
    find in the tools/internet options . You also access internet option in the
    control panel.

    __, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Alan

    trout Guest

    Also in Internet Options; go to the Content tab; Auto Complete
    (button). Clear Forms.

    trout, Dec 24, 2004