    amr Guest

    what kind of windows xp updated do i need to install
    VS.Net 2003

    amr, Feb 22, 2004

  2. If you are running any OS other than Windows 2003 Server....
    you will need the .net Framework to be installed before installing
    VS.net 2003. The framework comes along with Windows 2003 Server.

    So what you need is the .net framework (freely downloadable) installed
    and then you are ready to go.

    Manoj Matchado, Feb 23, 2004

  3. amr

    Eric Guest

    The .NET framework comes with VS.

    Your main concern is that you want to have IIS and SQL Server installed
    first, before installing VS.

    I assume you have XP Pro? The home version doesn't have IIS, so you
    can't use it to learn ASP.NET.

    Eric, Feb 23, 2004