    Catalyst COntrol centre, the same message appears.

    Is this affecting anything and if so how can I get rid of it?

    Thanks for any help.

    Johnny8977, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Johnny8977

    Duane Arnold Guest

    The install of the .Net Framework may be corrupted and may need to be
    un-installed and reinstalled. If you applied the XP SP2, did you do
    the .Net Framework SP1 which came after XP's SP2? I am not talking about
    the .Net Framework that was installed with XP's SP2. It was a separate
    critical .NET Framework SP1 install. That's if you applied SP2 to the
    machine.

    http://www.quickbooks.com/support/faqs/clm/333104.html

    The second issue it could be is that the .Net Developer is not aware of the
    issue and did not apply a workaround for the .Net Application.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;327434

    If you do reinstall the .Net Framework and apply all SP(s) for .Net and the
    problem continues, then you should notify the manufacturer of the .Net
    product/program solution as they may not be aware of the situation or there
    may be a workaround that can be implemented.

    Is it affecting anything else? The answer is NO. It's only affecting
    that .Net Solution and it may or may not be working properly.

    Duane Arnold, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Johnny8977

    why? Guest

    If it's looking for a .NET Framework DLL possibly v1.1 (by the path)
    maybe you don't have it installed, there is a problem reinstall it or
    apply the update.

    I can't remeber what version / SP it's at but it's in WIndows Update as
    an option or try

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/updates/
    V2.0 is Beta and there is v1.1 further down the page.

    You can either use Windows updare as the text mentions, but if you want
    to d/l it for installation later use the Redistributable link, it's
    23MB.

    The page also has a note, how to tell if it's installed.

    Me

    why?, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Johnny8977

    Johnny8977 Guest

    Hi.

    I didn't have the .NET thing installed. Never realised and never have come
    across it before. Anyway, installed and everythings OK.

    Thanks for the help.

    Johnny8977, Sep 7, 2004