    Waiting for your earliest replies..

    Thanking you..

    Siva

    Sili18, May 5, 2004

  2. To be a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer please see
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    For the Microsoft Certified Application Developer cert please see
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    As for preparation, MS Press sells a pack of books that cover all the exams
    and include self-test questions on CD. Please see
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/002-7852337-4568829?v=glance&s=books

    Hope this helps and good luck

    --
    Chris Boar
    Developer Product Planner

    This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and
    confers no rights.

    Chris Boar [MS], May 5, 2004

  3. Sili18

    sili18 Guest

    Hi Chris, Thanks for your response..now i am working in Malaysia...is it possible to take exams here...and how i can register for exams..i want to take one by one exams is it possible...please let me know..thanks in advance..

    Siva

    sili18, May 9, 2004
  4. Sili18

    I R T Guest