    tslu69 Guest

    I heard that Microsoft is going to stop development or support for .Net. Is
    that true? If it is, then going for the mcad is pointless.

    tslu69, Jan 13, 2006

  2. tslu69

    Egghead Guest

    No way,
    However, it seems that M$ is pushing VB.net now, not C#.
    Egghead

    Egghead, Jan 13, 2006

  3. tslu69

    Vipul Patel Guest

    neither. .NET is integral part of next generation of Windows OS and hence it
    is here to stay..

    But I would suggest that you focus on the new generation of certifications
    which will succeed MCAD.

    Thanks
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Jan 14, 2006