.NET based SoftPhone SDK now in beta

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Alphamacaroon, Feb 10, 2005.

  1. All,

    I'm writing this message in search of a few good developers interested
    in testing a .NET SDK for VOIP/SoftPhone applications. Works Out
    Software, Inc. (http://www.worksoutsoft.com) has just released a public
    beta of the intellIPhone SDK built upon the Microsoft RTC Client.

    The intellIPhone SDK will allow developers to use .NET to develop VOIP
    applications such as SoftPhones and IP Based IVR systems. Here are a
    few of the features:

    - SAPI Text-To-Speech synthesis
    - SAPI Speech recognition
    - DTMF tone generation and recognition
    - WAV and MP3 support for sound playback (for hold systems, voice
    prompts, etc.)
    - WAV and MP3 support for sound recording (for voicemail, etc.)
    - Support for almost any SIP based VOIP provider (Vonage, BroadVoice,
    etc.)

    The SDK includes:
    - Sample code
    - Sample applications
    - Full documentation

    If you're interested in testing the SDK, please head to
    http://www.worksoutsoft.com/products and download it. Please be sure to
    participate in the forums at http://www.worksoutsoft.com/forums in
    order to give feedback. Thanks in advance for the help!

    Alphamacaroon, Feb 10, 2005