    I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
    in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
    the real development for Vista.

    MSDN, Sep 12, 2006

  2. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    can u tell me the sources from which u prepared for the MCTS exams and how
    long did you take to prepare for each exam? Can you share them with me? I'm
    planning to take it up soon.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 14, 2006

  3. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    I completed my MCTS in .NET 2.0 for Windows apps.
    I'm planning to take MCPD up soon.
    Let’s prepare together and exchange some materials.
    My e-mail:
    Philich

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006
  4. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    Actually Even I am planning to give .NET 2.0 Web papers. Can u tell me some
    sources from where I can get the study material

    Thanks
    Sapna

    Guest, Nov 1, 2006
  5. MSDN

    Kev Guest

    Hi
    If you are talking about exam 70-528 or 70-529 I found the video
    presentations from Microsoft very useful. I thought these were excellent.
    I also a combination of MeasureUp and Self Test for my practice exams.

    Kev

    Kev, Nov 2, 2006
  6. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Nov 25, 2006
  7. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    Hi
    Please give some pointers for preparing .NET 2.0 web & enterprise
    applications.

    Regards
    Swapnil

    Guest, Dec 22, 2006
  8. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    i DONT THINK MICROSOFT IS PLANNING TO INTRODUCE ANY NEW .neT 3.0 EXAMS. .net
    3.0 IS JUST AN EXTENTION OF THE .NET 2.0. ONLY THREE COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN
    ADDED TO 3.0 AND BASICALLY THEY ARE PRESENTATION COMPONENTS NOT TO DO WITH A
    CHANGE IN FUNCTIONALITY, LIKE PRESENTATION FOUNDATION, WORKFLOW FOUNDATION
    AND COMMUNICATION FOUNDATION. THEY AID PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION OF
    DIFFERENT TEAMS OF T APROJECT. SEE MICROSOFT.COM FOR MORE DETAILS

    Guest, Feb 14, 2007
  9. --

    -

    [email protected], Feb 21, 2007
  10. --

    -

    [email protected], Feb 21, 2007
  11. d

    [email protected], Feb 21, 2007
  12. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 28, 2007
  13. MSDN

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    Could you please post the link to the video presentation.

    Guest, May 17, 2007